Friday 31 March 2017

Wrap up in camel....

I love this camel coat, I bought it last year from Zara and its quite fitted so you can dress it up or down.
Sometimes I wear it with a fitted tracksuit and a pair of trainers but today I've gone casual with a slight heel.



I love me a hat to, whether it be a fedora, a cap or a pom pom knitted beanie I always feel it just adds something to your outfit, this black fedora was literally a bargain, it was bought from Primark for something silly like £5 and its no different from any other hat I've seen in the high street stores that retail from £35 upwards.


To get this look all you need is a good pair of black jeans and a polo neck.
Im wearing a khaki polo that I found in the Zara sale for £7.99 with a plain pair of black jeans from Topshop and a pair of black boots that you can literally find anywhere, these ones are also from Zara but I bought them a while ago now (as you can see) but Public Desire do an amazing range of affordable black boots.


Shop The Look


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig