Sunday 11 June 2017

Maxi dresses and Peonies




So I took the nan out to Columbia flower market today for the first time and can I just say It's defo my new favourite spot in London! I love flowers anyway so this place was a dream and what London is really all about. 
If you love flowers and find yourself spending a fortune each week on these pretty petals (like myself) then you have to visit this place. You can pick up some of the Planets most beautiful palms, plants and peonies for super cheap! You should defo take a look at what I think is one of London's most colourful streets! You won't regret it!

Anywayyyy onto the outfit! I picked up this cute little maxi from Boohoo. Ive never really been a maxi dress kinda girl, I just feel like I'm to short for them lol but I felt super comfortable in this one. I love the fact that it has sleeves, almost like a low cut t-shirt then splits on both sides of the dress towards the bottom. 






You can totally dress this maxi up by wearing a cute pair of heels with a clutch and an up do hairstyle or dress it down with a cool pair of casual boots and a statement necklace.
I myself have gone casual adding in a coin necklace from Zara, a rather large pair of sunnies that literally cost me £5 from a vintage store in Portobello Road called Goldsmiths and my belt boots from HnM that were also a bargain at £29.99. Don't forget to sign up to HnM's newsletter that will offer you 20% off your first online order.
So all in all my whole outfit cost me head to toe cost me £60!

Want to shop this outfit? Click the links below! 


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. wholesale girls dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article has proven useful to me. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. realme price in bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think other web site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and magnificent user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You’re an expert in this topic! alexa control chromecast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am usually to blogging and i genuinely appreciate your content regularly. This content has truly peaks my interest. I will bookmark your web site and maintain checking achievable details. officialbellybuttonrings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really got into this article. I found it to be interesting and loaded with unique points of interest. I like to read material that makes me think. Thank you for writing this great content. learn more

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! thigh high socks

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love to use hydrogen fuel on my car, this fuel is really nonpolluting but is not yet very available* pickleballspots

    ReplyDelete
  8. With the exam season and admission season coming up, every student is struggling to prepare and ace the exams. For this reason, we have come out with the best test banks that are designed to help you prepare for your important exams and enjoy the best scores. At etestbank, we have curated an exceptional range of test banks that you won’t find anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig