Tuesday 5 September 2017

Marks and Spencer Linen shirt


So I have the new love for Marks & Spencer. To be honest I only ever went in there to get my underwear (seriously they actually do the best women's undies) but it wasn't until recently I actually started to see some super cute items that I just had to try on.
Some of my friends wouldn't even think about shopping there but I promise you It's actually some of the best quality clothing I've probably come across on the highstreet.
Admittedly some of the clothing is aimed at the more mature woman but you can honestly find some easy wear casual clothing for everyday.

One things for sure they do the best linen, I wouldn't buy it anywhere else.
Linen is probably up there with one of my favourite materials and even though I only wear it when the sun is shining I own about a hundred linen shirts.



I saw my mum had bought the cutest shirt from M&S and thought I'd go and have a look for myself at the different types they have.
I picked up yet another white one (obvs) and a super cute blue and white stripped shirt which I wore on holiday with a bikini.
It really reminds me of something you'd wear in Mykonos, sipping on a lemon daiquiri, eating the freshest fruit with a perfect tan...... excuse me whilst I dream.
To wear it day to day team it together with a pair of cigarette cut trousers and a straw hat or simply wear it with some jeans a fresh pair of white trainers.


The Marks & Spencer linen range starts from around £20 and only goes as high as £29.50
To shop the shirt click the link below.

Shop the shirt
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig