Friday 28 April 2017

Details


I love a white T, I literally have 300 of the same ones sitting in my wardrobe all waiting to be worn, so it's a bonus for me when I actually find one that looks slightly different to the others.



I found this one from Zara at the beginning of the year and totally forgot about it so thought i'd team it together with a cute hairstyle, super glowy skin and a pretty lace bra.
It ties up loosely at the back towards the bottom and falls the same at the front.


To add Details to your T's use dainty necklaces and delicate bras with straps and no padding.
I have endless amounts of bras like these and wear them with any top or dress that I feel needs that extra something.


If you go onto ASOS and type in lace bras you'll see hundreds come up on their website.
I love muted colours , so taupes, creams and dusky pinks are my fave with a white top.
Matching sets are super affordable too, most of them are around £10 for the top and £10 for the bottoms.





Shop the look
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig