Sunday 23 April 2017

My camera comes everywhere with me.


I get so many people messaging me about what camera I use, so
I thought it would be easier if I did a little blog post on this subject so I can tell you exactly which one I use, the settings I work on and where I bought it from.




It didn't take me long to pick what camera I wanted, I remember watching the Instagram sensation Amrezy's snapchat as she confidently showed us what camera she uses to take her selfies with and I just thought 'right! I'll take that one !' 
Its the Sony a5000, I really do love it ,its super compact and easy to use and with the type of work I do I needed something where I could just send the pictures straight to my phone using wifi.
It comes in black and white, as pretty as the white looked I bought black due to the fact I am always covered in make-up and just new it would get filthy.
I won't lie one of the main reasons I bought this cam was because it had a selfie flip screen, a lot of cameras that have this feature the screen either comes downwards or to the side but for some reason I wanted one that came up,  No idea why I just felt more comfortable with it like that.

It was purchased from John Lewis, its always a good idea to buy from them because if anything goes wrong with your camera they fix it for you straight away plus they have a 3 year gaurentee . At the time I bought it it was only £230 ,it now retails at around £370.
I think they realised how popular it became with instagrammers and bloggers they bumped the price right up.



The settings I have it on are all pretty normal, I always have it on Auto and I leave the flash on nearly all the time, I just prefer my make-up pics with a flash and that way you don't always have to search for dim lighting to find a flash, its just easier with it on all the time that way you have more control.

If I'm honest now that I've started blogging I have looked into buying a new camera, possibly the Olympus pen, I worked with Louise Thompson from Made In Chelsea and she was using it for filming and the video and pics looked great, butttt I think for close up makeup pics ill always be loyal to my Sony.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. photo cutout

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. end zone video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. how to check shutter count for nikon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Offers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. photographe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. camera spy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! How to Use Power XL Air Fryer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Best Large Air Fryers

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig